French Cavalier King Charles
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de l'association FCKC dédiée aux chiens Cavalier King Charles.

AccueilPortailFCKCDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

R11 driver is another winner from TaylorMade

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

R11 driver is another winner from TaylorMade Empty
MessageSujet: R11 driver is another winner from TaylorMade   R11 driver is another winner from TaylorMade EmptyMar 9 Aoû 2011 - 5:48

The TaylorMade R11 driver is the best-seller for a long time on the golf market when it was released! cheap golf clubs Love at first sight and was impressed by its beautiful looks! I am all about having the opposite of what everyone else has. Everyone has metal look, I want black finish, everyone is getting black finish, I want white. LOl!!! All in all, I think the R11 driver is another winner fron TaylorMade, is better than my previous R9 super tri driver. Here we take a look at the winner-R11 driver

The R11 driver incorporates TaylorMade's Movable Weight Technology (to promote a desired bias or trajectory changes), plus its Flight Control Technology (to change loft and face angle). The R11 driver adds another tech, what TaylorMade calls its Adjustable Sole Plate. The white color makes the 440cc clubhead appear slightly larger, TaylorMade says, and provides a greater contrast to the turf to make aiming easier - an advantage more pronounced in lower light conditions, according to the company. In my experience, while my irons are short I can at least keep up with my drives. You still have to put a good swing on it, but when you do you know it immediately. My last driver was a 580XD (5 years) so if you have a newer driver your difference might not be as dramatic as mine. online golf shop Now the big taylormade winner(TaylorMade R11 driver) is so popular among the golf players. Have you tried it?

cheap golf clubs:
Ping G20
TaylorMade R11
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

R11 driver is another winner from TaylorMade
Page 1 sur 1